Monday, October 1, 2007

Well, here we go!

I have this image in my head of a cluster of 100 bicyclists all pedaling with the Anne books either shoved in a pocket or in their hand. Critical Mass meets Anne of Green Gables! :) We'll have a good time! I wish everyone speed reading and speedy knitting!
I feel as though I'm going backwards from many of you, I haven't read the books in years (and have yet to find where they're packed) but I have two knit patterns circling in my mind. One is a ladies' blouse pattern from 1895 the other is an invention based on a favorite character.
I've started both and discovered that early knit patterns are not like the kind I'm used to. No needle size, no tension...just the yarn brand and a finished bust measurement.

So, will we be keeping our works a secret till the end or showing our progress on this blog as we go?

1 comment:

Khadijha Caitlin said...

Well I for one would love to see everyone’s progress!
I think that’s the fun of it.
Then we can fully appreciate everyone’s work :)