Tuesday, October 9, 2007

And so it starts for real

I can't believe how quickly October is soaring ahead. My shawl is slowly, slowly growing and this is what it looks like now.

My husband finally got around to downloading the first book onto my iPod, so i'm really looking forward to later tonight when I can sit and listen and knit at the same time. I also mentioned to a friend of mine that I had been unable to get hold of the books (physical books), and she lit up and told me that they were her favourite books as a child, and if I didn't mind that they are in tatters I could borrow her cherished books. What a great friend! I'll go and pick them up tomorrow.

I am also very excited to see all the different projects and our different approaches to the books. It seems like there will be a lot of very nice things produced over the next few months!

1 comment:

Mari said...

I have seen the box sets in both Border's and Barne's & Noble in the children's sections. That is, if you want to get your own copies.