Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Book 1 Completed

First, I just wanted to say that I've so enjoyed seeing pictures of everyone's projects! They all look great. I'm hoping to start mine (a hat) this weekend as I'm currently finishing up a baby blanket for a friend.

I just completed Anne of Green Gables and I have to admit that I had not picked up that book since I was 12. While I've seen the movies more times that I can count, I've never gone back and read the book again until now. Strange that the whole time I was actually thinking "that's not the order of things as they happened in the movie." HA! Isn't it suppose to be the other way around?! I feel so embarrassed to admit that but I just have to say it was WONDERFUL reconnecting with Anne's world.

Happy reading and knitting everyone!

No comments: