Thursday, October 4, 2007

Project photos!

I thought I would post some photos of the knitting I'm doing for this KAL:


This is going to be a lacy short-sleeved pullover. The yarn is some rowanspun 4-ply I purchased on ebay last year. Anne-esque features I'm incorporating or planning to incorporate:

1. The slightly gable-y lace pattern
2. Some puff action in the sleeves
3. Small pearl beads around the neckline
4. Generally prettiness and girliness

There are some more pictures, etc., over on my blog. I actually started this back in July for another Anne craft-along, but didn't finish in time (thanks to the first attempt at the project being stolen). But I've been putting it on pause for the past month so I could work on it for this KAL, as I'm always up for another reason to read these books!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I really like that pattern! I hope you'll post a photo when you've finished.