Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hello from Denmark and an audio link to the books

Hi everyone
I'm Hanne living in Denmark have been knitting on/off since childhood when my grandma touhght me around the age of 6. Just 're'discovered knitting last summer when a slipped disc laid me down - yes its possible to lay down and knit ! Are still thinking of what to start knitting during this KAL.....
I've been searching the web for the books, new and used ones about Anne, but the postage is WILD too much and our customers here are SO meddlesome if there aren't written gift on the parcel.
When searching I found this link:
http://librivox.org/anne-of-green-gables-by-lucy-maud-montgomery/
here can you get the audio version of the books. If you have Media player installed you can listen to the books while having both hands avaliable for your knitting ;-)
Look forward to start this KAL - only 7 days left ;o)
Happy knitting from
Hanne in Denmark

3 comments:

amy said...

Thanks for the link!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Did you happen to find links for "Anne of Windy Poplars" /"Anne of Windy Willows" and "Anne of Ingleside"?