Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Belated intro

I completely forgot to introduce myself until now, sorry about that. I'm Bridget, and my knitting blog is The Ravell'd Sleave. I'm also the person who is coordinating the Second Wave Clapotis Knitalong - please join us if you are interested! (I can't believe the number of people signing up, by the way. Who knew so many people were interested in a single pattern??)

Anyway.

I'm so pleased to be part of this KAL! I have to admit that I have never read any of the books, so this will be a treat for me. I did love the PBS adaptation a few years back, and have Prince Edward Island on my list of places I would like to visit. So far, it's the only one of the Maritime Provinces I haven't seen, and so I'm determined to get there someday.

I have absolutely no idea what I will knit for this KAL, but I figure that once I start reading, a lot of possibilities will present themselves. Thanks to Caitlin for organizing this one!

No comments: