Saturday, September 8, 2007

Another intro

Hi everyone-

I'm so excited to join this KAL. I love the Anne books so any opportunity for a re-read is great!

I actually joined another Anne KAL earlier this summer but my project was rudely interrupted and delayed by a thief who broke into my car and made off with all my knitting! So I was not able to finish my project in time for that KAL and decided I would repurpose my project for this one. So I've already knit a little bit of it, but am putting the rest on hold until we start up in October. It's a pullover on very tiny stitches so I think it'll be taking a while to finish regardless.

Looking forward to starting up and seeing what everyone else is making!

2 comments:

Knitika said...

They made off with your knitting??? The very thought leaves me breathless with dismay and alarm. How tragic!

Mari said...

Who knew there were knitting thieves?