Friday, November 2, 2007

Project Done, Dreaming of Another

I finished my table runner and mailed it out to the recipients. Here's a shot of it:
Tablerunner 3
As for my next project, it will be something small, but lacy again. In an earlier post someone quoted the part in AoGG when someone offers to teach Anne a new lace pattern for aprons. I've been working on making myself handkerchiefs lately to get away from using paper tissues, and I thought this would be a fun way for me to edge a couple of them.

1 comment:

Donura said...

Hankies. I was left my grandmother's collection. I remember going through them as a child and admiring all the work that went into them from the embroidery to the crocheted lace. She is the one who taught me to embroidery. You hardly see men or women use handkerchiefs anymore. Besides being useful, they will also give you great end product satisfaction. Be sure to post them.