Friday, November 23, 2007

Prizes!

Sticky Post Please scroll down....
O.k. Its just about that time. At the end of November I will be randomly picking a name from those of you who email me your name and address. (I need your address so if you win I can send you your prize!) Those who don't win for the month of November I will be giving out one more random prize at the end of December leading up to the grand prize in January!

You have until November 23rd
(That's the day after Thanksgiving) to send me your names and addresses. This is for everyone ~ even those who live out of the U.S.A. Your more than welcome to send in your info. I will of course not be using your addresses for any thing but sending you your prize if you win. Scout's honour!

You can email me at anne.knits@yahoo.com

No comments: