Friday, November 16, 2007

A green scarf

I`ve knitted a green scarf as I was reading the last book. I really can`t give any answers to whay this kind of scarf..but it just came to me. Maby green because that`s an Anne of Green Gables coulor ? Maby a scarf looking like boa-scarf, you know those featherd things people used to weare..and I red that Anne visited a consert with that famous singer. The yarn is a combination of two different yarns. One is a greenish fury kind and the other is wool yarn I`ve coloured myself this summer, using plants. The photo below shows the scarf in progress some 20 days ago. Me reading, knitting and having tea at the portch, and my cat shhowing interest at something else that the yarn for a second;) Now there is no green grass left...but a lot of white snow;)) I`ll have to wait until dezember to start my next book....

1 comment:

teabird said...

I love this - it looks soft, and it's imaginative - just like Anne!