Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My project



Here's what I've done so far on my KAL. When it's finished it's supposed to be "table" runner for the top of my piano. I picked the lace pattern because of the time period (1890s) and the light green color because of Anne. It's been slow knitting not because of the pattern but because life gets in the way sometimes. My older child is home from school for 4 weeks for fall break and I'm also trying to potty train my almost 3 year old. I do try to sit down and knit a couple times a day for at least 5 minutes so the runner is getting longer. Also as a result of everything I'm a little behind in my reading. I'm only halfway through Anne of Avonlea. It's been awhile since I've read the series but I'm enjoying them as much as ever. Hopefully soon I'll catch up with the rest of you.

2 comments:

amy said...

Also toilet training a 3yo. Yours in solidarity!!

(I find plain socks good to knit while I'm keeping him company in the bathroom. Keeps me from going a little nuts...)

Susan said...

If only she would stay seated that long . . .