Thursday, September 27, 2007

Truant!

Hey, Anne-ites. I've been signed up for this KAL for awhile, but never said hello, partly because I'm lazy and partly because I didn't know what to say. Anne was my constant companion during the long Alaska winters while I was growing up, and even now when I spend Christmas with my mother, we spend all of Boxing Day watching the Anne movies. Yesterday we read "The Lady of Shalott" in my English class, and I spent a happy hour dreaming of PEI instead of listening to the professor; Victorian poetry always reminds me of Miss Shirley. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to make for the KAL, but I've hauled out my books and put them on the living room bookshelf for a start. Now comes the job of resisting temptation until the first of October!

No comments: