Thursday, September 6, 2007

Belated hello to everyone!

I am so thrilled to be part of this KAL. I've been waiting for ages for a good excuse to read these books again, and what can be better than when it comes along with a license to knit as well!

I am still trying to track down hard copies of the books. When I read them as a child I borrowed them from the library. My current library does not have them! So, I'm still looking, but I understand that you can find them online as well, so I'm not overly worried. I am so looking forward to reading them again.

As for what to knit, I have a small confession to make. I have already chosen, and already started, my project for the KAL. (I did clear it with Caitlin first though!) I am a very slow knitter, and I want to be able to enjoy the knitting as well as the reading. If you go to my blog you can see the tender beginnings of what will eventually become a shawl. I hope that this is ok with all of you.

I hope everybody has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: